1. Invest in a good quality suit. Ensure that it fits you perfectly and is made from a durable fabric.
2. Always choose a suit that is appropriate for the occasion. A classic navy or grey suit is a great option for formal events.
3. To add some personality to your look, try a patterned or textured suit.
4. Accessorize your look with a pocket square, tie, or cufflinks.
5. Make sure your shirt and tie complement the color of your suit.
6. Make sure your shoes match the color of your belt and suit.
7. Choose trousers that are the right length and fit properly.
8. Consider the fit of the jacket. It should be comfortable and allow you to move freely.
9. Experiment with different colors and patterns.
10. Layer your look with a waistcoat or blazer.
By following these style tips, you can create a timeless and sophisticated look that will have you looking your best.
HENRICKS CUSTOM SUITS