Often I meet men who tell me that they are comfortable in the clothes they wear, even though they admit that they don’t look good in them.
Most of them don’t see the benefit of dressing up and so they just wear cargo pants, flip flops, and T-shirts.
1. You realize your body is asymmetrical – your right shoulder is a tad lower than your left one, and your right thigh is slimmer than your left
2. You start to see the scourge of oversized jacket armholes everywhere
3. You start wearing a tie to work
4. You will iron shirts better than your mother
5. You buy your first knit tie
6. Compliments from people who don’t dress well themselves mean less to you
7. Your alterations tailor knows you by your first name, and you know where to get hats reblocked
8. You don’t want in your jacket
9. You understand the difference between a full canvas and a half canvas jacket
10. When you travel, you always look for nice haberdasheries or men’s accessories stores
11. You realize that your suit or jacket looks very different with a few new accessories