Often I meet men who tell me that they are comfortable in the clothes they wear, even though they admit that they don’t look good in them.
Most of them don’t see the benefit of dressing up and so they just wear cargo pants, flip flops, and T-shirts.
1. Coworkers take you more seriously and ask you more questions
2. When you walk on the street, other people will turn their heads to observe you
3. Wherever you are, you are much more likely to be noticed by other people
4. People on the street ask you for directions because you look trustworthy
5. You will have no problem test driving a Porsche or Maserati
6. Strangers will compliment your style
7. Your guy friends may make fun of you in the beginning, but soon they will solicit style advice
8. Good friends ask you to help them order a suit and ask you for color combinations
9. People smile at you more often
10. At the bank, you don’t have to wait very long anymore
11. You are more likely to receive an unexpected upgrade — in a hotel, at the car rental desk or for a better table at a restaurant
12. If your superiors are sloppy, they may feel threatened